Bachelor of Science Computer Science, University of Texas at Dallas, 2002
At Alexander Open Systems I was responsible for designing and implementing:
- Custom SharePoint Applications for
- SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint 2016
- SharePoint Online
- Branded SharePoint Intranets
- Branded Public SharePoint Web Sites
- City of Topeka
- SCOR Global Web site
In addition, I was the lead developer on Alexander Open Systems Branded SharePoint Intranet – Digital Workspace. As a SharePoint Architect I wrote design documents that specified the UI/UX, functionality, and technology in use for a particular project.
While employed at Project CC as a SharePoint Developer contracted to Maximus, I:
- Developed a Site Provisioning solution complete with a custom Timer Job, custom content types, custom list definition, event
receivers, and web part.
- Developed a custom login page to integrate with F5.
- Was also responsible for SharePoint Administration tasks.
While employed at Springpoint Technologies as a SharePoint Developer contracted to Williams Oil, I:
- Developed Closing Books Site Feature using custom SharePoint lists, custom document libraries, custom content types, a custom list event receiver, and a custom web part for SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
- Designed Solution architecture and developed Maximo\SharePoint site integration for Williams Oil digitization and process automation project using Windows Workflow Foundation, Custom Search Web Parts, a Custom List Event Receiver, Enterprise Content Management techniques (a custom rule for content organizer to automatically apply metadata).
- Developed and maintained various InfoPath forms and SharePoint Designer Workflows.
While employed at SNI Technologies as a SharePoint Developer contracted to the USOC I:
- Designed solution architecture, implemented prototype in Windows Azure virtual machine, and implemented in production OAuth solution for SharePoint using Windows Azure Access Control Services with Yahoo, Facebook, Microsoft, and Google account integration.
- Designed solution architecture and developed custom site template for VA Paralympic grant management using Windows Workflow foundation, site solution provider, custom content types, custom SharePoint lists, User Profile integration, and integration with business intelligence toolset.
- Designed solution architecture and developed custom site template for managing Olympic athlete appearances using custom site provider, custom document library, custom web parts, managed metadata site columns, and custom content types.
- Designed solution architecture and developed custom site template for USOC diversity intranet site using custom site provider, custom content types, Windows Workflow Foundation, SharePoint social media features, custom web parts, custom document libraries, and custom lists.
- Developed InfoPath form for nutritionist questionnaire.
While employed at Tek Systems as a SharePoint Developer contracted to Whiting Oil, I:
- Developed custom timer job to update managed metadata from WCF service.
- Developed XSLT for custom search web parts.
- Assisted with SharePoint 2010 farm migration\update.
- Used PowerShell to update user information in production SharePoint server.
While employed at Ranstadt Technologies as a SharePoint Developer contracted to Xcel Energy, I:
- Designed solution architecture and developed custom timer job for maintaining FERC compliance by checking MOSS 2007 user permissions against a PeopleSoft Database.
- Designed solution architecture and developed custom MOSS 2007 list and custom self-referencing list field to track and update progress of FERC actions to maintain regulatory compliance.
While employed at General Dynamics Information Technology as a ASP.NET and SharePoint Developer contracted to United States Forces Iraq and the Multi-National Security Transition Command , I:
- Was one of several content managers responsible for permissions, customized workflows, SharePoint master pages, and web part pages.
While employed at EMC as a Practice Consultant I took part in many projects involving SharePoint development and administration:
- I took part in developing the “Horse Blanket” calendar rollup web part for NorthCOM at Peterson AFB.
- Assisted with MOSS 2007 implementation at Fort Irwin\National Training Center.
- Was the technical resource on Sales Engineering trip\Demonstration to senior personnel at Fort Irwin\National Training Center.
- Assisted with SharePoint Implementation, troubleshooting, and web part development on US Navy Mercy.
- Mailing List Assessment at NASA JPL.
- Designed solution architecture and developed custom authentication system for ASP.NET based teacher rating system consultant’s boot camp.
While employed at TAC Worldwide as a Software Tester contracted to Verizon Business, I:
- Wrote and Executed test plans for enterprise management software.
- Pinpointed bugs in software.
While employed at Ciber INC as a Technical Project Admin contracted to the State of New York, I:
- Wrote functional security test plans for voting machines.
- Provided technical administration for voting machine project.
- Managed inventory across security practice.
As Senior Line Medic of A Company responsible
for care and training of 200 infantry personnel and supervision of 2 other
medics; administered emergency and routine outpatient medical treatment to
battle and non-battle casualties.